Monday, October 25, 2010

Angel Bear

Where does the time go? I had this post hanging in cyberspace for over a week!!! I never even got my TS challenge card posted last week and now it's time for another one!! Things have been sooooo crazy here. Adult children moving, switching out major appliances, planning trips out of state, being voted Rookie Teacher of the Year at my school....sheesh!!! I hardly know which end is up. I am so far behind on my stamping commitments!! I'll go ahead and get this one posted and then maybe I'll get last week's challenge card posted later this week. I know there is no hope of getting one done for this week's challenge before the next one arrives! 
Here's another card made with one of the new sets of stamps from Totally Stampalicous featuring their Bugaboo line. I stamped the bear on kraft card stock and colored him with Copic markers and white Smooch paint. Yes, I finally bought another Momento ink pad, so I was able to color with my Copics again!! I've missed them!!
The papers are from Bo Bunny and are actually the scraps from the card I made a week ago that was inspired by the shirt of one of my students. The flower is made from punched card stock and shaped while wet. You can't see the shimmer that is one this flower. I sprayed it with pearl glimmer mist.

10 comments:

  1. Totally Adorable Lynnor.. I love the nestabilitie of pp you have used really pops your image out.. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and just love that little flower. Congrats on getting Rookie Teacher of the Year, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynnor, this Angel bear is so cute... I love your design, nesty shape, colours.... pretty flower...
    Hopefully things will slow down soon...

    Hugs.. Pat
    P.S. congrats on being voted Rookie Teacher of the Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Ms. Rookie!! What an honor to receive from your faculty in your first year!

    Your little bear angel is perfectly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lynnor this is fabulous! Love the colours and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, I really really like these rich colors. The flower and layout are perfect also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable...Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lynnor! We featured this card and a link to this post on the Bugaboo Stamps blog: http://bugaboostamps.blogspot.com/2011/03/03092011-wednesdays-around-web-waw.html. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just wonderful I love the colors and all the details. Really really nice and of course the Bugaboo image is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!