Monday, April 4, 2011

Kyli's Easter card

Wow! I got a new stamp set and inked it up the same day!!! I have been waiting to order this stamp of the month set from CTMH since the new catalog came out and I finally got it yesterday! As soon as I got it home, I started on this card for Kyli. I used some spring papers from Echo Park and card stock from the scrap box. All the little eggs are glittered up. Kyli is definitely Gramma's girl...she loves her glitter!!! The little flower/ribbon embellishment came off a boxed soap gift set that she and I unearthed a few weeks ago while I was cleaning in the bathroom. I told her we might use it on a card or something someday. I wonder if she will recognize it when she sees it?
My image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and a the border punch is from Martha Stewart. Just a few of the remaining details that I hadn't mentioned.
Now I'm off to work on a gorgeous spring day! No kids today, so it will probably go by very quickly!!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, love the glitter, I am with you and Kyli!!! What a great idea using the things from the soap box, this is a card to keep forever, just for the memories attached, well also it is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, Lynnor! Won't Kylie love this!! What a delightful Easter creation with this well dressed bunny and all those sparkly eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Kylie will love it. I can't wait to get time to play with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My...this is darling! Looks like like a Potter bunny.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!