Sunday, April 8, 2012

Three Bunny Butts Card

Here is my second Easter card; this one is for Kyli. She oohed and aahed like a professional when she saw it. She's my little stamper in training! The image is from Great Impressions....one I didn't really need but had to have because I knew Kyli would love it.
We had a wonderful Easter with her. We planted magic jelly beans which had grown into a giant lollipop by morning. The Easter Bunny had hidden the eggs we colored yesterday, and then we had some fun playing with the goodies in her basket, which had crafty items, a puzzle, bubbles, and some other odds and ends. Couldn't have asked for better weather today, either. What a gorgeous day!!! My only regret is that we didn't make it to sunrise service this morning. Easter blessings to all of you!!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is that!! Super cute, Lynnor!!

    Sounds like you had the perfect Easter with Kyli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way cute!!! I love the bunny tails and how you did the embossing with the pearls, so pretty. Sounds like the perfect Easter.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!