Sunday, February 21, 2010

Peter Pan swap card

I recently joined an on-line stamping group called the Divas of Stamping. A recently posted group of swaps was named after movies. This card was for the Peter Pan swap which was to create a card for a young boy. I love this image from Cape Arago stamps. The hat and sentiment are also part of the stamps I got from this company. As you can see, I am still hooked on these easel cards. I used chocolate chip for the base. The image is stamped on vanilla and colored with Copic markers. The trim is a sticker border that I believe is made by Bo Bunny. The papers are from my LSS and I can't remember who the manufacturer is.
Today was a very exciting day for me. My friend  Bonnie and I went to Jacksonville for a Michelle Zindorf brayer workshop! Wow!! I learned soooooo much, and Michelle is so sweet. What a wonderful teacher she is. We had a great time and I hope to be able to transfer some of that knowledge into my own projects in the near future. Now I want to get to one of her advanced classes!! Here is a photo of Michelle as she was teaching us. I would love to show you some of the projects she did, but she asked us not to so as not to spoil the surprise for those who may be attending her workshops in the near future.

Thanks for stopping in today! Happy stamping!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this creation, Lynnor! Wonderful images! So beautifully colored!

    So glad you got to take Michelles class! I was fortunate to take two of her classes in Jan. She is such a nice lady and of course a fabulous teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh PERFECT, what fun to take a class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your delightful little cowboy!! What a fabulous "Texas" slice of life!! Beautiful work!

    A Michelle Zindorf brayer workshop! What a dream day for any stamper!! Can't wait to see what rolls off of your brayer in days to come!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!