Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cook Book

This is a little cook book I made a few weeks ago and never got posted. It's been a little crazy with all the my meetings and activities getting ready for the new school year! I used cooking themed stamps from three different companies to make this. The cook is from the Voila set by Stampin' Up! I used a mask to place him in the center of the the text circle which is by Bo Bunny. The image was colored with Copic markers.
I love these little flip albums from Close To My Heart!!!

The cover with the chef flips up to reveal 12 pages of inserts ready to be filled with whatever you want....recipes, photos, etc. My friend and fellow teacher were talking about this yesterday. We could use them in our classroom to use as a reference tool for the students. It could contain information, charts, steps to work a problem, and so on. The possibilities are endless!!
I used a set from CTMH to make my pages. Each page is a 6x6 piece of card stock stamped with the lines for recipes and a place to put the number of servings at the bottom. Other images to decorate the pages will be added as I decide which recipes I will include in the book. Watch for future posts with these in them. I think the first recipe I will include in this book will be the one for guacamole I found a couple of weeks ago....YUMMY!!!
Thanks for stopping in!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I want to make one of these! All my fave recipes are just printed and stacked in a heap in my cupboard. I will have to try to figure this out! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Lynnor..This would make a great little Christmas gift!!Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!