Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finally doing Christmas cards!

 I usually make most of my Christmas cards over the summer, but summer has been so crazy this year, I never even got started!! I finally made one last night at the Friday night crop down at Priceless. Actually got a lot done the past two weeks at the crops, but the rest of my time has been so jam-packed, I haven't stamped a thing other than at the crops!! Where did my summer go????? I go back to work on Tuesday and it feels like I've been working all summer! I do feel like I had a break from the kids, but sure never took off that teacher hat!
Anyway, I broke out some new goodies and dug in the scrap bin, too to make this one. I used a new set of Just Rite stamps for my main image and border. Begged a piece of the new papers coming out from SU! for the background...isn't that yummy????? The corners were done with a MS corner punch and some scraps of brushed gold card stock....so glad a keep a stash of scraps at Priceless!
Thanks for stopping in today!!! Hope it's a great one for you!

3 comments:

  1. Awww Lynnor, I am glad you got to start your Christmas card stash. I think I have a few but you inspire me to make more with this gorgeous Christmas card. The Just Rite stamp is beautiful and yeah, there is nothing like scraps, we all do have a bin of those. Wink to all of us! Alaways nice to stop by...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wow! Just Gorgeous! I was just thinking of working on Christmas cards, as well. Guess I'd better stop thinking and start doing! I absolutely Love, Love, Love that background paper!! I want it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep on thinking about getting some Christmas cards and Tags done. Great card Lynnor thanks for the inspiration..Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!