Saturday, March 24, 2012
The dark gray flower was made using the newest flower punch from SU! I punched a couple of the flowers and then ran them through the paper crimper a couple of times and them wadded them up. I then opened them and separated the layers and stacked them up, securing them with a big pink blingy brad from Hobby Lobby. I used graphite Glimmer Mist on the flower to give it some shimmer.
The papers for the tag are all torn, inked, and dry embossed. The ribbons and fibers are all from the scrap jar. I even managed to use some of my hoarded Hodgepodge Hardware!
I'm rather pleased with how this turned out and hope you like it, too!