Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Housework Fairy


I ran across this photo this morning and realized I had never posted it. It's a card a made for a friend for her birthday using an image from Mo Manning. This little fairy is just adorable and I couldn't resist using her to make the card...especially since she was all colored up and ready to go when I found out I needed a card because my friend was coming to the scrapbook store to play and it was her birthday. I needed a card....QUICK!!
Kyli update: She is home for a while. She had surgery Thursday to put in her port. It's still a little sore, but she is home and in good spirits. I was called in to stay with her for several hours the past two days so Mommy and Daddy could finish up some moving details and other errands that needed to be taken care of. While they were working, Kyli and I painted the hearts and ribbons on her new bed. I still have a few finishing touches to do on them, but they are looking good. I hope to get them done tomorrow and then I will post some pictures.
School is out now and I have the summer off, so hopefully, I will get some stamping time in....starting today!! Maybe I can get into a pattern and be able to get back to my blog and stamping regularly! Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work with this fun Mo Manning image, Lynnor!

    I can't wait to see Kyli's new bed! I painted one once for my mother-in-law with roses and ribbons.

    Continued prayers for Kyli!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!