Sunday, September 16, 2012

Witch's Dance

I've been wanting to make this card for a while now. When I got the ballet dancer die, my friend Bonnie and I got the idea to make a dancing witch out of her for Halloween. We just weren't getting it done, though. Yesterday, I was at the Dollar Tree and I found some glittery witch hat stickers and they looked like the right size for my dancer. The dancer is cut from black suede paper and her dress from super fine purple glitter paper. The papers are from Echo Park's Chillingsworth 6x6 stack. I knew the little piece of sheet music in the stack would be perfect! All the borders are done with the same glittery purple papers with a card base of basic black.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea and the card turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your plan all came together Lynnor...oh so fun! Love the music sheet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your unique spin on a dancing witch!! Fabulous with the sheet music background! Such fun, Lynnor!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!