Monday, November 23, 2009

Rockin' Frog Santa


I was diggin through my Christmas stash and came across this Santa suit from Jolee's and thought one of the Totally Stampalicious characters would look cute dressed up in it. I chose the Rockin' Frog set to make my Santa but I had to substitute a different guitar because the size of the Santa suit. I used the guitar from the Inkadinkadoo Rock Star set. Stamped it in Versafine black ink and added some clear embossing powder right away. It gave the guitar a nice lacquered shine. Found a few stars, also by Jolee's to add to the corner of the card. That Blitzen paper from Basic Gray was still on the table, so it ended up on this card also. Well, that's the deal for this quickie card. I think he's kinda cute but will definitely present a challenge when it comes time to mail him....maybe I should hand-deliver this one?

3 comments:

  1. This has got to be the best dressed rockin' frog of the season, Lynnor!! What an adorable and whimsical holiday creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Lynnor, this is just the cutest! Love this rockin frog and his rockin duds! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right! He is Rock'in! You are just too creative with these frogs.
    sue

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!