Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sweet girl with teddy



Another one of those cards that took me a week to make! I started playing with this Tuesday evening and finally finished it last night just before bed. I am so hooked on these easel cards! I love the style and the dramatic presentation! This one is made using an amage by Sarah Kay that I received from my sparkle buddy StampMuse over on SCS. I love this little image....reminds me of Kyli! I used some more of the Blitzen collection papers from Basic Gray that were still out on my table. Here is a view of the open card.

The sentiment is from a  retired Stampin' Up! set. The green ribbon is by May Arts and is the prettiest apple green. I used some distress ink to tone it down a little. The trim on the right side of the card is some that I picked up at JoAnn's. I keep meaning to stop by and pick up some more of these pretty trims, but out JoAnn's is in a plaza that I don't get into very often. I definitely will over the Thanksgiving holiday!
I just have to include a close up of the cool piece of hardware that serves as the prop for the easel.
 
Isn't it cool?? I received this a couple of years ago from one of my Canadian stammping buddies over on SCS, Wenchie. It is made of aged metal and weighs a ton, but I love it!!
Well, I have a little bit of work to do for work tomorrow and then I hope to get back into the stamp room again for a while. I have another card planned using Willameana from Totally Stampalicious....that bad little girl makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!