Sunday, November 1, 2009

I lost my head!!


This is a card I made at Scrap Pink at the end of September. The image is from Impression Obsessiona. I just love this cute little stamp! Sure hope someone stops and helps the poor little fella get his head back on!! the papers are from SEI. Glittered up a couple of chipboard flourishes and popped the image layer up on dimensionals.
On a personal note, I went with Robbie and Linda to take Kyli trick or treating. She really has the idea! She put more miles on her little 20 month old legs than any of the older kids who with with the group. She was so cute in her little princess costume. Linda had a matching costume. Then today, Kyli and I went to the fall festival in Micanopy and checked out all the arts and crafts. Found some adorable little bibs for her that will actually cover the front of her clothes. Of course, we had to get a bag of fresh kettle corn! This really was a great weekend! Thanks for checking in with me!
 



2 comments:

  1. Love your adorable little princess, Kyli!! Looks like lots of Halloween fun was had by all!

    Also love the colors on your snowman card and those wonderful glittery flourishes!! Beautiful work, Lynnor!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!