Thursday, December 23, 2010

Priceless swap card

Sharing a card I made for a swap at the local scrap and stamp store, Priceless. We had a Christmas party there a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night...lots of cards, food, friends, and fun. This image is from Penny Black and the papers are Bo Bunny. I made lots of these to swap with everyone and used different combinations of papers for them. the snowflake is covered in chunky glitter and lots of stickles on the image.
My  relaxing holiday has been anything but the last few days. Off again today for an unplanned shopping expedition. I'm done, one of my family members who doesn't drive isn't, so off I go to do my good deed for the day. Enjoy your time over the holidays. This will likely be my last post until after Christmas so MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image and the colors and the border punch, great idea! Enjoy your shopping trip, I think I am done, just have things in every corner of the house. Have a wonderful and safe holiday with your family. After tomorrow I will be taking a break to be with family and enjoy the big 60th Anniversary party with family. See you after New Year's.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!