Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa Kitty Ornament


Another ornament I made, and probably my last Christmas project for a while. I used a Penny Black image that I just love. In the image, the three kitties are in a row, but I punched them out each into an individual circle. I dug out some candy-striped ribbon that I picked up at an after Christmas sale last year and another of those charms from my stash was added to the bottom. The back has dsp that has tiny flocked Santa hats. The middle one says Christmas 2010 on the back.
Now I'm ready to dive into some other projects while I'm still on Christmas break. I got lots of cleaning out done and even picked up the crochet hooks and yarn last night and whipped up a couple of dish cloths. Who knows what I'll get into over the next five days.....

1 comment:

  1. Darling Lynnor!You have been a busy girl...lucky you to have time off!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!