Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hang In There!!


Finally got to play one of the challenges over on Splitcoaststampers, and what a fun one it was today! The inspiration site today was Franz Porcelain and I just loved the little monkey pieces....so fun!! I really had a haard time choosing just one of the hundreds of gorgeous pieces on this site, but I really wanted to do something fun this morning. It's been rough at work with all the long hours and paper work!
The little monkey image I used is a digital image Dustin Pike. He has some of the cutest little whimsical images and offers little freebies once a week.
Well, I want to get some more stamping done. Who knows what Halloween  has in store for me. I'm hoping to  get Kyli later today or even this evening.  Should be fun with her this year!

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!