Sunday, March 14, 2010

Black Orchid Butterfly

I had a sketch challenge to do for an online group I belong to and this is what I came up with. I stamped a butterfly image that I picked up last summer while I was in Ohio to see my dad. It is by Stampendous and looks great embossed in silver! After embossing, I added some ultra fine Flower Soft and some tiny half pearls. Popped it all up in the center of a circle and added the rest of my layers. The sentiment is a rub on from SU! and the papers are by SEI, part of the Black Orchid stack. The card base is Basic Black as are some of the layers. This was fun to make and I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. Hope you like it too!! Now I'm off to get Kyli, so that will be the end of my stamping for today!! Time to spend some time with that sweet little grand baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!