Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gator Acrylic Memo Frame

This is just a quick little project I threw together for the teacher in the class next door who has many of the same kids as I do. We are always leaving ourselves little post it notes, so I thought this would be a little more economical for those little reminders we need next to the computer each day. You have probably already seen lots of these on the net, but just in case you haven't, I'll give you the simple deets.
I just bought a 4" x 6" acrylic frame at the dollar store and layed it down with the higher end in the back. I cut my papers to fit and added a mini tear off calendar to the bottom corner. A small piece of velcro closure at the top will hold a dry erase marker to keep it handy. I have also made these using stamped images and leaving off the calendar. Love how convenient these are to use. I can write myself a quick note and then just erase it. Having this near my computer is really saving me a lot of sticky notes!!

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!