Sunday, May 30, 2010

Princess Easel

I added another Magnolia image to my collection the other night. Love this little princess holding a frog. I colored her up with Copic markers and sponged around the background with a little Creamy Caramel ink. There's lots of Stickles on her wings and the flowers in her hair. I used a large scallop nestabilities die to cut the shape around her and cut a chocolate chip layer around her free hand. I waited to long to get the nesting layers for the smaller set of nesties :0(  Besideds the chocolate chip card stock, I used Basic Gray's Kioshi papers to make my layers and background. A layer of Cameo Coral in the punched border added a little punch of color to the background. All the punched borders and corners are by Martha Stewart. Added little pearl accents here and there. The leaves are made with a punch by EK Success and the little flowers are from my meager stash of Magnolia flowers, another recent addition to the line available at Priceless Scrapbooks, the LSS. Of course, I had to make it into an easel card. I used a sentiment from Totally Stampalicious to finish it off. This will be for a dear friend who has a birthday next week. Here is a shot of the inside...
Thanks for stopping in. I hope you are having a great holiday weekend!!

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!