Sunday, May 2, 2010

Honoring Queen Carol

The Queen for the Day over at Splitcoast Stampers this week was Carol_PA925. I have so many of her cards bookmarked in my favorites on that site and considered doing one as a case in her honor, but I really needed a grad card for a dear friend's daughter, so I chose another card entirely. This is what I ended up with. The image is a digi from Pink Cat Studio. They have a matching boy image that is just as cute. Colored my little grad with Copic markers, though I didn't go for a lot of shading and blending with this image. The dsp is by Reminisce. I love all the swirls, shimmer and glitter on these papers. The 2010 is a piece of one of the papers, though I'm not sure if it is from the same manufacturer.  The little starts and Way to Go are bubbly stickers. Added some brads down the side. Got some other cards done at the 2-day crop besides this one. I have lots to share this week! Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration, I need to get cookin on a couple Grad cards myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!