Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cottage Wall Scrap Card and Kyli's Poodle

Can you stand one more card made with my Cottage Wall scraps? Very simple go-to layout.
The layout is one of my favorite ways of making cards from scraps. The only part of this card not made from scraps is the card base. I think I made this a couple of weeks ago, but it's been sitting on my desk waiting for some attention. I finally got into my stamp room today to do a little cleaning and then creating. I've been so busy this week that I haven't had a lot of stamping time. We spent two days at the farm where my hubby works putting up conk peas....yummy!! Peas are one of the vegetables that we get as a perk of my hubby's job, but we have to help put them up. Corn is next....even bigger yum for that!!! I also hosted a stamping get-together at my house. Just had a bunch of stamping friends over to do some creating together. Some of the girls wanted to make the poodle card I had posted the other day. My granddaughter was staying with me that day and one of the girls decided to help Kyli make her own poodle card. I am amazed at how well Kyli was able to attach the pieces to assemble her poodle. Looks like she has wonderful fine motor skills for a two-year-old. I definitely have a future stamper on my hands!!
Well, that's all for today. Not a long post at all. It's dreary and rainy here again today, so I think I will finish picking up around the house and then go stamp some more! Have a wonderful, stamp-filled day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!