Sunday, July 18, 2010

Playing with my owl punch and a cool butterfly image!

I just got the new owl punch from Stampin' Up! and just had a blast messing around with some scraps. I made several cards with it. The leaves on this card are from a Martha Stewart punch that arrived at the LSS while I was there. Hehehehe...it didn't even make it to the shelf!! Here are two more cards I made with the owl punch...
 I found a really cool clear stamp set from Inkadinkadoo last week and played with that, too! The set has a butterfly, a dragonfly, a hummingbird, and a beetle and all of them have all these wonderful birds and fairies hidden in the design....so cool. Here is a close up of a card I made just playing with the butterfly image and some black sparkle embossing powder. The card doesn't wow me, but just had to play with my new stamp! I tried to take a picture that let some of the sparkle come through.

2 comments:

  1. Oh such fun creations. I didn't think I needed this owl punch...but now I am not so certain LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I should have put that owl punch on my SU order!! These are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!