Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to School

 I took part in a swap of Back to School themed cards and this is what I came up with. This cute Gruffy from House Mouse pretty well represents where I've been at most days since the start of the school year!! Sometimes I feel like I'm always buried in books for lesson plans, ideas, previewing text, and whatever else I need to do. The dsp is Nook and Pantry by Basic Gray. The crochet trim is from the bargain bins at JoAnn's. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.

3 comments:

  1. Awww... So Sweet! Great job on the coloring... I'm gonna try the pencils and Gamsol, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! This is just too sweet! Wonderful coloring, Lynnor!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!