Saturday, September 18, 2010

Heartfelt Pumpkins

There are so many wonderful products out in the stamping and paper crafting world and I'd just love to own every single one, but that just isn't possible! I'm so blessed to have so many stamping buddies that have the same problem because we talk to each other about what products we are planning to purchase. If it's one of those things that you just wouldn't use everyday but just gotta have, we plan which products each of us wants to buy and don't duplicate if possible. This card is a perfect example! When I saw these beautiful pumpkin images from Heartfelt Creations that coordinate with the pumpkin Nestabilities dies, I was completely smitten. Unfortunately, the combination of products was going to be a little pricey. I have a friend who was having the same dilemma so we each purchased one part of the combination and we know where to find the other part. Since we get together regularly to stamp and create, sharing is not a problem!!! I love my stamping buddies!!
This card was created by using several Nestabilities dies to make the layers. The wood grain embossing folder is by Tim Holtz, papers are Apple Cider by Imaginisce. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and then spritzed with Caramel Apple Glimmer Mist. I had to fussy cut the vines for the pumpkins, but I think it was worth it!!!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful fally card, Lynnor! Love those pumpkins and the framing with the nesties! Beautifully done! It's great to have stamping buddies that share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty card-love the sharing idea-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these gorgeous pumpkins, Lynnor!! What a sensational card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh.... I really like your card!! Oh, and now I know where to find all the pieces, too!! WooHoo!! Thanks for sharing with me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, love all the details, like the EF with the wood grain, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!