Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

In celebration of the end of summer, I made this card for a swap I was participating in. The image is a digi that I knew I had to have the minute I saw it! I colored it using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I've been using this coloring technique a lot lately because my Momento black ink is hiding from me, so I can't use my Copics!! I like the Prismas well enough, though...especially since I started using Neehah white card stock...very smooth!!!
Nothing real fancy about this...just added some dimensional glaze to his glasses, nose, and drink. Here's to the end of summer and a little cooler weather ahead!! Too bad it's followed by the winter cold! Happy stamping, all!!!

1 comment:

  1. This one just made me giggle, thinking of my little puppy on the lounge by the pool. Great coloring and colors, love the little additions like the buttons. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!