Here's a card I made a few weeks ago with one of my recently purchased Magnolia images. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I cut her out and popped her up on top of a sponged background. The background was also sprayed with Caramel Apple Glimmer Mist, my new favorite color of these awesome sprays. Had to free hand cut the rust layer around the large scalloped Nestabilities layer to get the width I wanted on my layers. The flowers were made with various flower punches which were stacked and attached together with a brad, then soaked with water to shape them. I love this new way of making flowers!! Thanks for stopping in!!!