Sunday, October 25, 2009

Totally Stampalicious Eat More Turkey!!!!

\
Kyli has been here most of the weekend, but after spending most of the morning outside exploring, she went down for a nearly three hour nap! I managed to get some chili in the crockpot for dinner and then sneaked into the stamp room. I had so much stuff piled on my table that I had to clean it off before I could think about doing anything else. When I got to the bottom, I found the base for a stair step card that I had thought about playing with last week and my latest set of stamps from Totally Stampalicious. I love this farmer hawg dude! So much fun to color! Except for the base, all of the papers came out of the scrap pile. I did my coloring with Copic and Prismacolor markers.

2 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! You must have had all kinds of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME...what a great way to display Farmer Hawg!!! I love it, Lynnor!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!