Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas To All!!



Wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas! We had some of the family over for Christmas Eve. We enjoyed a simple dinner and then rode out to the Cade's (second trip for me and Kenny this year) so the some of the family who had never seen the fabulous light display could check it out. They were not disappointed!
The cards above are the gift card holders I made to be used for the kids this year. I usually get the teenagers gift cards to their favorite stores. The design for these cards was published in an issue of CardMaker magazine that I saw back in September at Scrap Pink. For mine, I used Basic Gray's Eskimo Kisses 6 x 6 pad The stamped images are by Stampin' Up!, though I don't recall which set at the moment and my stamp room has been a declared a disaster area and not fit for human habitation. I hope to take care of that situation this weekend!
I hope each of you has a joyous Christmas! I am certainly enjoying mine so far. Will have a house full again tomorrow for dinner! I'm really looking forward to it! Merry Christmas and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!