Thursday, April 29, 2010

Core-dinated with texture

I found this super cool paper at the LSS (Priceless Scrapbooks) a couple of weeks ago. It's so cool!!! The dots on this card are in the paper but you can't see them until you lightly sand the paper. The little butterflies are there, too!! Just added some ribbon and flower trimmings and a simple sentiment and the card was done!
On this card made with a different pattern of the same paper line, you reveal the stitching in the paper. Again, most of the work is already done because of the details in the papers.
Just a quickie share of a couple of cards that I actually made several weeks ago....hope you like it!! I'll be doing some heavy duty creating for the next two days. I even took a day off from work in honor of the holiday...LOL!!! I'm so excited...see ya in a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!