Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another Labor Day project

Wanted to share the other project I worked on while I was at Priceless Scrapbooks on Monday. It's just a quick Fall card I made with some of the supplies I already had out from the treat basket I posted yesterday. For this card I stamped the leaf flourish image from Inkadinkadoo's leaf set. I loaded the stamp with Pumpkin Pie ink and then dabbed the iamge with Always Artichoke and Close to Cocoa markers. Added Stickles to the whole image. The glitter in the Stickles really picked up the orange in the ink, giving the whole image a coppery sparkle. Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Paper: Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, BoBunny dotted paper
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Markers, Ribbon, Stickles, brads

I'll be posting again in the morning...dark and early!! I will finally be able to share the exciting news that gave me the push to start a blog!!

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!