Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hawg Wild Christmas

Wow!! I can't believe how crazy things have been!! When I saw how long it's been since I posted here, my jaw just hit the floor!
Finally got some time to play over the weekend. Priceless Scrapbooks hosted a Scrap Pink crop all day Friday and Saturday. Had to work Friday, but as soon as I got off, I headed on over for some much needed therapy! It's amazing how relaxing it is to get together with good friends and spend some time sharing and creating together!
I don't feel like I got very much accomplished as far as a total number of cards and projects, but I definitely feel like the time was well spent!!
Here is a card I made from Road Hawg by Totally Stampilicious. I think this is my favorite set of the four that were released earlier this month. I wanted to make a Christmas card with this set and decided to do some paper piecing with the new Basic Gray Christmas papers, Eskimo Kisses. I went through almost an entire 6 x 6 pad of these papers in two days! Can you see his 5 o'clock shadow?


Stamps: Road Hawg by Totally Stampalicious
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede, Unknown granite print, Basic Gray Eskimo Kisses, Georgia Pacific White
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze, Creamy Brown chalk ink 
Accessories: Copic and Prismacolor markers, Soft Suede marker, ribbon, buttons, sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!