Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day projects

 
I spent most of Monday at Priceless Scrapbooks doing some projects with Bonnie. I had some things planned to work on, but Bonnie handed me some precut boxes that she had been playing with and invited me to do the same. She gave me two cut from the same pale orange color and I thought....why not open them up, attach them together and make a treat basket? And so, I did! Ran the unassembled boxes through the Cuttlebug with a punmpkin patterned embossing folder that I just love. I wish we could still get it!! The design is so pretty when it's actually on the cardstock!! I don't know who the manufacturer is of the card stock. The  green paper is some of Bo Bunny's dotted papers...just love these. I used a Martha Stewart fence punch to make the fence from Soft Suede cardstock.The Trees and pumpkings are from Inkadinkadoo and the bats are another Cuttlebug cut and emboss folder. Added some stickles the the bats' eyes...they look really cool in real life!! I used a circle cutter to add a bottom to the inside and outside of the bowl. Someone (can't imagine who that would be) ate nearly all the chocolate in the house, so I filled it with some of Kenny's lunch cakes for the sake of taking a photo.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea Lynnor! I'm really itching to get this diecut. I'm sure it's one that would get great use.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!