Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More birthday monkeys

Here is another card using the monkey images by Stampendous. It is very unusual for me to leave a card without embellishments but I think this would make a great card for a little boy. Of course, little boys aren't interested in ribbons and glitter. It was really hard to leave it alone!
The image is stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black and then colored with an assortment of Copic and Stampin' Up! markers. The designer paper is from Basic Gray and the cardstock is from Stampin" Up!: Brilliant Blue, Basic Black, and Whisper White.

1 comment:

  1. I love your birthday monkeys, they make me want to get my monkey stamps out and stamp too! I'm so glad that you started your blog. Now, I can keep up with what you are doing. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!