Sunday, September 6, 2009

Remembering Tabitha



Some years ago, I was part of a traveling praise and worship team. We visited various chruches, public events, and even visited a prison in northern Florida with God's message delivered through word, song, and dance. As I am not blessed with talents in any of these areas, my role was that of sound tech and organizer. Many people played a part in Tabitha over the years and each one is very fondly remembered. This little scrapbook is a tribute to each one of them and the ministry of Tabitha.
The book is made of a chipboard cover bound together with a Bind It All coil. The pages measure 6" x 6". I kept embellishments and journaling to a minimum on the pages because of the small size and number of photos on each page. I added a couple of pages in the back to include a brief history of Tabitha.....these were exceptionally good times!















2 comments:

  1. Wow! How did I miss this project? This is great Lynnor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! I almost cryed when I was looking through this. It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!