Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friendship with Max and Whiskers

I needed a friendship card and I thought this cute image from My Favorite Things was perfect for the occasion. I love all the MFT images with the big pooches in them. Decided to use my newly purchased Max and Whiskers papers to go with it. I have to admit, the layout is completely borrowed from a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers, but as it was one of several I printed out on one sheet of paper, I don't know who to give credit...I'm sorry! Card stock used was Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, and Bermuda Bay. Perfect colors for the Play Date Cafe color challenge. Image is colored with Copic markers. Thanks for stopping in today.

8 comments:

  1. Cute card...love how you added the dot paper to this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, wonderful coloring. The embossing and flower embellishment are great touches. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sensational, Lynnor!! Awesome paper and fabulous blossom and bow embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Lynnor! Fabulous layout and love the flower! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is SOOOOOOOOO cute! I love that brown paper--the embossed circles are FAB! I love everything about this card--great job all around:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image, and I love the papers and embellies you've used alongside it - fab play date cafe entry ... thanks for playign along :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a friend. Love the image and the coloring is fab! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! That embossed polka dot looks fab, and the colours work so well for our challenge, great colouring too! Thanks for playing along at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!