Saturday, June 12, 2010

Graduation day

Today was graduation day for one of our granddaughters, Chelsea. Those of you who check in here regularly know that I have a granddaughter who is here most weekends and any other chance I get to steal her away...that's Kyli, my only biological grandchild so far. Through my husband's children, I have also been blessed with 6 other grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. One of the oldest graduated this morning from one of the local high schools. She had nearly 500 classmates, so the ceremony was very long and very crowded! Here are a couple of shots of her special day.
The two mugs behind Chelsea are me and my ever-tolerant hubby. He sure puts up with a lot from me! Here is the card I made for Chelsea. I've known this day was coming for over 18 years and I just made her card last night!
I used a digi image that I believe is from the Greeting Farm. The background is bugged with the a star embossing folder. I know this folder has been out for a while but it was new to me this week and this was the first time I had used it....I love it!!! The colors are handsome hunter and more mustard..school colors. Not a very elaborate card, but Chelsea is not all into fancy frills, so I left it that way. Have to run....Kyli has made the scene and we have a lot to do before we go to dinner tonight to celebrate with Chelsea.
Congratulations to all the graduates out there!!

1 comment:

  1. Seems we all work better under pressure...I know she loved this!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!