Sunday, June 13, 2010

Magnolia on Bo Bunny

It's always dangerous for me when the LSS gets in new Bo Bunny papers and accessories because I just LOVE BO Bunny papers! Well, Tricia, the owner of our LSS, really did it to me this time!! She got in 4 new lines of Bo Bunny at one time!!! I had to have nearly every piece of three of them. I made this card with them Friday night. Kept it simple as it was my last card of the night and I'm not worth a whole lot after 8 pm.This was made at more like 9:30 and since I was "on the road," it was also made with limited supplies.
The image is a Magnolia I colored up with Copic markers. You can't see it, but she is all sparkly on her wings, crown, and flowers where I added glitter gel pen accents.
This was made for a friend who was also at the crop. Her birthday was yesterday and they had a small celebration for her at the store on Saturday, though I couldn't be there for that with all the grad stuff going on for my granddaughter. Dinner at the Olive Garden, was delish, by the way! My little granddaughter Kyli was with us and she ate so much we thought she was going to pop...salad, tomatoes, olives, bread sticks, calamari, Bo Bo's soup.....and that was before she got her dinner which she ate most of....mac and cheese! I've never seen her eat so much! Guess she really likes Olive Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!