Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Greetings from Florida!

I paid a visit to Las Vegas Stamps in search of a particular image and found this cute stamp while I was there. This is just so classic, I had to have it! As for the card, it is what it is...5 1/4" square of Pacific Point card stock. I used a Martha Stewart border/corner punch combo to make the next layer from Tangerine Tango. The little shells hiding on the next layer are from a Bo Bunny set I picked up a while back but had never inked up. I was amazed at ow realistic the images were and I will have to playing with that set a bit more! The main image was colored with Copic markers. The orange and blue color scheme was very deliberate...GO GATORS!!!!!
BTW....I found the stamp I was looking for that caused me to go to the Las Vegas Stamps site, and a lot more potential purchases. They have some of the most unique images!!! It was my first visit to their site, but surely won't be the last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!