Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Safari Flip Book

I made two flip books last weekend when I went to play at Priceless. I am finally getting to post the second one! This one is for my friend's daughter who is expecting a boy.

This is the cover. I used a brad that matched the papers and piece of crafter's floss from Darice to make the closure instead of using ribbon. I think I will add a couple of safari-like beads to the end of the twine. The papers I used are by Imaginisce and have brads and dimensional stickers, stamps, and glitzy stickers to go with them....very cute! Below are pics of the inside pages.
 
And here is a photo of the book standing as if on display. One of the things I love about these little books is how they can be put on display when not in transit.


Thanks for stopping in. I started working on some Valentines, but Kyli is here now and all stamping and crafting has stopped until she leaves tomorrow afternoon. I will definitely be teaching her about stamps and paper as soon as she is old enough!

5 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE! This is perfect for a little boy's photos your friend is going to LOVE IT! I really need to make one of these, Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynnor this is so fun and so impressive. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful gifts!! Great keepsakes...you did a wonderful job on both.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is some pretty impressive work, Lynnor!! What a fabulous and fun way to display precious photos of a son or grandson!
    Absolutely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute theme flip book. My daughter would LOVE this (She is a Panda freak)
    Thanks for the inspirations. I should do this again. I did this last years, but didn't really try a theme one. Your project sure encourage me to do one for sure :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!