Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chickadee


I spent some time this past weekend playing with some new rubber. I have wanted to get the Daisy image by Sugar Nellie for some time and finally decided to order her. The only problem was, that poor sweet girl couldn't fly all the way from Scotland by herself, so I added this sweet image to the order. She is called Chickadee and I just loved coloring this one. The colors I used actually match the card stock much better in real life than they do in this photo. The card stock is Bermuda Bay (SU in color) and Basic Black. The flowery image in the foreground is a background stamp I recently purchased from Hero Arts. I stamped it on acetate with black Staz-on and attached it to the card layers using silver brads. Some wide sheer black ribbon finished it off. Pretty quick and easy! Image is colored with Copic markers and stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black.

2 comments:

  1. Precious, Lynnor! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynnor this is so adorable...What a wonderful job you did on this card..:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!