Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Glam Kitty....again!!


I had to make a card with Glam Kitty using my fave colors...purple and blue. This one has a really sparkly dress, also, but on this one I used a clear glitter gel pen to add the sparkle and it is much more understated with its shimmer than the glittered dress I posted earlier this week. I really love this cute kitty set from Totally Stampalicious. I really want to do some paper piecing with her, but haven't had time to do that...just coloring here and there. The papers I used for this card are from a set I have had for such a long time. I think they are by Creative Memories, though I'm not entirely sure that's correct. The card stock is a retired Close To My Heart color called Breeze. The ribbon is a shimmery turquoise color. Not a lot of fancy stuff on this one, but I like it!! Was a nice break from all the pink and red I've been doing lately.
One more work day with the kids and then we have a teacher work day...almost a day off without the kids there. Then I'm off to play at the Friday night crop at Priceless. I have the best time hanging out with the girls down there. Sometimes I don't get much stamping done, but we sure do laugh!! After the crop, we can bring in our stuff for the big stamp/scrap yard sale on Saturday. That's always a lot of fun too and this year I am going to be unloading some of the stuff I have outgrown. And I thought I'd never part with any of my stamps! It finally does happen!!

2 comments:

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!