Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Totally Stampalicious Sketch Challenge


Time for another sketch challenge over at the Totally Stampalicious blog and I actually got to play fairly early in the week. I actually got this done as soon as it was posted, but I've been so busy with family and work stuff that I didn't get a chance to post my submission until now. There is a whole month of fun stuff going on over at TS this month, so hop over and check them out. They have some super cute stamp sets and wait til you see what they have in works for a new release coming up very soon!!! Here is this week's sketch.
 
I kept my card rather simple...pretty difficult for me! I used the Snowmen set and colored the image with Copic markers. I used  a retired Stampin' Up! snowflake punch and punched the snowflakes in both colors of blue card stock and layered them slightly offset from each other. Then I coated both of them with chunky glitter...of course! The base of the card is Whisper White card stock from Stampin' Up! and the other colors are from the scrap bin and are non-SU.
Thanks for stopping in!!

5 comments:

  1. Simple is perfect IMHO! :0) I like the snowflakes (hee hee) he does fit perfectfly with the sketch! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch! The snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute, love the glittery snowflakes and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Lynnor...the swirly background is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect layout for your sweet snowman and this swirly background!! Love the icy flakes!!

    Wonderful work, Lynnor!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!