Monday, January 25, 2010

Nutsy Squirrel Valentine


They are having a challenge this week over at the Totally Stampalicious blog to make a Valentine card. I had this Dustin Pike digi image all colored up and decided he would make a good Valentine card. I have made several Valentine cards that would be great for my hubby...who knows which one he will end up with. Maybe I would give him one each day leading up to the big day. This one is small....only 4 1/4" square. I used the scallop square Sizzix die to make the card base and added some Bella Blue Stampin' Up! papers. The image is colored with Copic markers. The twine in Crafter's Floss from Darice. I bought this at a crop when I needed something for a closure on another project and I really like it. Vrey easy to work with....great weight. I ended up writing the sentiment myself. I just didn't have anything nutsy in my collection of sentiments. The inside just says "....about you!"
Be sure to check out the TS blog. They are offering a prize of a $10 gift certificate as the prize for this week's challenge, and who doesn't need to make a Valentine card this time of year? Thanks for stopping in!!

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!