Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mouse in the Pantry

I made this card for the Queen for the Day game over on Splitcoast Stampers. The queen selected for Friday was fellow design team member from Totally Stampalicioius, Sue, so I just had to play along! You can see the cute card of Sue's that I cased on the computer screen in the background. For my card, I used a House Mouse image I received as a RAK. Unfortunately, I can't remember who I got it from, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the Divas. I colored it up with Copic markers. The card base is Dusty Durango and I used a dark brown Bazzill card stock for my layers. The dsp is Nook and Pantry by Basic Gray. The little flower  where I started with this card. Sue had a round shape on her card for her sentiment. I had picked up this pretty peachy trim at JoAnn's yesterday and knew I wanted to make a flower with it even if I did have to do some sewing to accomplish it! I even sewed the button on instead of using a glue dot!!

1 comment:

  1. super cute case of Sue's. Love the House Mouse image. awesome colouring... wonderful colour combo and dp... hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!