Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Old Truck for a Car Swap

When I made this card, I did something I haven't done in ages.....watercolored my image!!! I have been so stuck on using my Copic markers that I haven't used anything else to color for months!!
This card was made for a swap using cars as the image. Didn't have any car images that inspired me (guess I need some new ones...LOL!) so I used my favorite old truck image. This image is appropriately called "Old Truck" and is from TAC. The papers I used are Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, and dsp from a new stack I found from DCWV that is just full of papers with neutral colors and loads of shimmery copper accents!! It's a wonderful masculine stack!! I think I'm gonna have to get another pad of these papers!! Added an aged copper paper clip and a piece of ribbon to the corner. The only other embellishments were the brads int he corners.
This week is just flying by! I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday already!! Only 39 school days left...where has the year gone?? Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!