Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ms. Bright Side Award

After stamping with the girls all day Friday and late into the evening, I was surprised to find a message in my email yesterday morning from Lynn of Confessions of a Left Brained Stamper telling me that she had passed on this blog award to me. How sweet of her! Especially since this extremely talented stamper says she is inspired by MY work!! Not saying that Lynn would tell a story, but it amazes me that someone with her skills would be inspired by me!!! In order to claim it, I must share with you 10 things that make me happy and 5 bits of trivia about myself. I must then pass the award on to 5 other talented bloggers!

Ten Things That Make Me Happy: 1.My hubby who supports my creative efforts even if he doesn't "get it" 2.My granddaughter, Kyli 3. A big cup of coffee 4. Stamping with the girls 5. The month of April  6. New stamping toys 7. Finding bargains 8. My job 9. My big, hairy dog, Ice 10. Helping others learn how to expand their creativity.

Five Bits of Trivia about Me: 1. I was a severe introvert as a child 2. I love high adventure outdoor activities like camping, canoing, and repelling  3. I love living out in the country  4. I love to get up really early and get lots done before daylight 5. I love to take on big cleaning and sorting jobs like closets and garages and finding treasures!
It was really tough to narrow it down to only five stampers to pass on this award to, but narrow it I did.
I am passing this award forward to the following gifted stampers who always inspire me with their wonderful work:
Charlene at Where M&Ms Gather
and
 Sue has been away from her blog for some time due to an accident her son had on New Year's Eve, and has only recently started to post again. It has been a long hard road for her and her family as her son recovers from the TBI he experienced from the accident. His recovery is far from over, but it's good to see Sue getting into her stamping room again. If it wasn't for Sue's inspiration, I probably never would have started stamping! She is one who first introduced me to my addiction, so anything I do in the world of stamping is ultimately her fault! Thanks, Sue!! You're an awesome friend and mentor!! Hugs!!

Ladies, should you chose to claim your award, just grab the photo above and post it on your blog. When you list 10 things that make you happy and 5 bits of trivia about yourself, you may then pass this award on to 5 other talented bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, thank you Lynnor :) You're a sweetheart for thinking of me. I appreciate it very much & will happily post it on my blog. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynnor, I still have that gorgeous embossed dogwood card you sent me years ago right on the side of my card catalog which bumps up to my work desk!! It inspires me everyday!!

    I can post a picture to prove it, if need be!! LOL!!

    And I've discovered a couple of new-to-me gifted stampers in your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynnor!!!! You know what they say - better VERY late than never! LOL Thank you sooooooo much for this awesome award! I really appreciate it. You should receive an award for the most loyal viewer and commenter! I truly appreciate it and YOU! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!