Thursday, April 1, 2010

A quick card I put together. It looks like a lot of cutting, but most of the flowers were punched, so it really was pretty quick. Added some blings and glitter to the flowers. Ovals were done with Nesties and the border is a MS punch. Ribbon was picked up at Hobby Lobby. Quick card and a quick post!!
Today is the last day of school for the kids before Spring break. I have made cookies and brownies for them as a little treat. I've been neglecting them in that way lately, so thought I'd take in some of their favorites! The brownies have chocolate chips added in and I made Gooey Butter Cookies....mmmmmmm!!! I have to go in tomorrow to make sure grades are done and get some lesson plans put together, but it should be a quiet day!! Thanks for stopping in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments...thanks for leaving one today!